PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rude Cabin Crew
Thread: Rude Cabin Crew
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2002, 17:40

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No, that certainly is not the basis of my argument. The basis of my argument ON THAT POINT is that you have interpereted the reading of the law to suit yourself: Your own inexperienced, and very loud self (now that I base on having followed a few threads back and read a large number of your recent posts)!

My argument goes to the point that I have personally been shunted around by very young cabin crew on EZY & FR without provocation. That I have personally witnessed naive and inexperienced crew make absolute fools of themselves and lose all credibility amongst passengers on these flights. My argument goes to the point that in aviation, it is difficult for most to take criticism constructively, even if it is meant so. My argument goes to the point that cost cutting inevitably ends up corner-cutting. My argument arrives at the point that your argumentative ignorance is irelevant and without any intellectual basis!

And no, you don't have to make an even bigger fool of yourself by trying to respond in your broken German.