PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 16th Dec 2011, 11:32
elrehab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
for the virgin interview i did this year, i wore professional black skirt, jacket, white shirt, nude stocking, plain black small heeled court shoes, make up, red lip stick (but not too hooker red), hair in bun, (no wispy bits) use hairspray. people dont realise this, but you have to spend the money to look the part. all up i spent around $500, but i looked fabulous, hence the reason i feel, played a part to play in me going forth to a final interview. lots of people look really cheap in interviews. dont be that person. even though i couldnt even get a word in for the group interviews. all up, i looked confident and fabulous. people who made it to the final interview (10 out of 40) looked great. apart from an ex emirates airlines cabin crew. though im assuming she made it through because emirates is the top of the top. she was virtually wearing casual clothes. so there is always an odd one out. but try not to be

though im training with another airline now. i feel virgin feel they are all high and mighty and their final interview for me, was one of my worst interviews ever. they werent very friendly and fired questions that seemed daunting. if its about customer service, this womans interview skills was lacking, and the fact that she stared at her clipboard madly writing (without digesting what i was saying) rather than actually speaking to me or focusing on me properly really put me off. i felt like i was in one of those animal slaughter houses actually, harsh to say. i didnt like virgins attitude, nor the fact they gave no feedback.