PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 16th Dec 2011, 06:38
elrehab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i am doing training at the moment . Not for virgin, however i have to report how extremely difficult it is. I have double university degree and it doesnt compare. i find that they expect you to know a chapter each day of a manual and the next day they give you an exam about it with a 80% pass rate.. i think its easy if we had more time and its taking a huge toll on my body. can anyone offer advice. i find that i come home each day after training and study till 1am, then class the next day at 8:30. i dont know how people do it, but i do think whether you have a university degree or no, you got to be naturally smart to grasp the information & we have to learn safety drills word perfect (and im talking about huge paragraph of information in a short amount of time or fail. its really not easy. good luck to everyone, i'm warning you all, that during training you have no life and just barely enough time to breathe let alone eat. and learning to serve people tea and cofee is like .01% important compared to all the stuff you need to know. its all safety procedures everyone and step by step word perfect no mistakes.