PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 7
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2011, 19:40
Lyman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gents. From Organfreak, I am reminded of an expression that might apply.

Try not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. BEA have been responsible in the past for rigging the results, and utilizing phony data. For a great deal less than the very existence of AIRBUS, and with it perhaps the economy of FRANCE.

If this turns out to be another "Uncommanded climb", Airbus doesn't have franc one to cover the liability. Let alone the criminal exposure.

Someone ran risk/benefit and figured it was worth the exposure. BEA have shown all manner of unprofessional conduct, flaws in the reporting of their data, and parochial "Memoranda" for mere Market share purpose.

I realize it is difficult to entertain such an accusation, but I believe the truth will out, here, and I believe the Pilots will be exonerated.

Just as you believe your defense of the system is worthy, so do I my challenge of it. I harbor no ill will, and as you will note, I continue to refrain from personal attack. For the simple and exclusionary reason that My respect and admiration for you all runs pretty deep. It does not occur to me to attack, except those I believe are culpable for the tragedy.