PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizz Air and Baneasa airport
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2011, 14:40
edi_local

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do like Wizz as they provide some good links to areas where other European LoCos haven't ventured yet, especially in the Balkans.

I used them to come back from BEG in the summer. The boarding experience was horrible, but I'm sure that's more down to BEG airport staff and not the airline. I found Ryanair more civilized than Wizz at the boarding gate, at least FR have some kind of system where Priority goes first and then everyone else ques up. Wizz was just a big crush with no one stepping in to try and control the crowd or bring forward buggies etc. Again though, that is Airport staff and not the airline.

I found their fares to always be pretty low and at an extra £5 on my BEG-LTN flight, I, for once, opted for an extra leg room seat. Compared to some other airlines prices for these seats, Wizz is surprisingly low.

As for the pregnant woman being refused the extra leg room seats...on Wizz I believe that all legroom seats are exit rows (I could be wrong) and these are not allowed to be occupied by pregnant women on any airline I have ever flown with.