PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 15th Dec 2011, 09:40
F14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1st applied in 2010, but never heard anything back.Reading through this whole thread and a few others.I understand there were some personnel changes in recruitment & more recently the website/it seens to have been upgraded.

This time round in 2011.Took about 6 weeks to get invite. Giving 4 weeks notice. Exam,Interview & Sim all as described earlier. The company is very nice and the people very professional. Doha seems ok,but a bit of a building site. I guess this will improve when the new airport comes on-line and therefore the roads link up.

I understand they are working through 6 pilots a day, I'm guessing 3-4 days a week. They had a big roadshow campaign in the summer. So must be a huge backlog. Good news was at my selection a very wide mix of nationalites, qualifications, ages, experience levels and general backgrounds. So looks like they are giving many a chance of an invite.