PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Foreign pilots warn about Turkish Airline in Danish news paper Politikken
Old 15th Dec 2011, 08:47
Avenger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This thread is creeping more towards a di*k waving contest between Turkey and Cyprus.. this is neither professional or productive.. yes it's a forum and a place for debate,, .what happened to the original thread about " Dangerous Turkish Pilots"
I have worked with many, and undergone training by Turkish pilots and consider they are as " professional and talented" as any others.. the real issues the Foriegn pilots have is communication with management and the lack of ability to integrate.. surely they must accept responsibilty for their part? If I had to focus on an area of concern in Turkey generally it would be, FTLs..Having said that, if you accept the T+Cs of job, if it's not commutable, don't use it to become " current" and then moan. Without doubt if people have safety concerns they should raise them, but I really feel there is dual standards here.
If these pilots are that concerned they should leave,, go and work in China or India and then do a comparison...
These same pilots are happy to use staff travel and other benefits, take a tax free salary and live cheaply... perhaps it is they that cannot find other jobs on the doorstep to Europe..do not run with the fox and chase with the hounds or condem a whole nation of aviators, many of which have had their training done in Holland and Germany and passed DLR tests which other European nationals fail.