PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Should I stay or should I go ?
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2011, 23:22
brutale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Should I stay or should I go ?

Hey guys,
I new on this network and I hope in posting in correct sub-forum.

I attracted to flying and I`m chasing idea of being a pilot for years, because I cannot afford it regularly. I was very patient and this year I managed to get scholarship in one Middle Eastern school. I passed entry exam and I was ready to go for it.
Then shocking news, school is not JAA approved but they told me different before coming. Since I`m from Europe, I suppose then I wont get much credit for non-JAA ( or EASA whatever ) licence in my country.
Other stressful thing about it is a fact that I simply can`t go anywhere else, almost all of you are familiar with fact that getting scholarship is ******* hard...

I having headaches for weeks trying to come up with solution.. My passion ( some call it heart ) is pulling me in plane, but my brain is not letting me.. Because there is no way that I could live in ME more then few years..

PLEASE HELP ME, what should I do... go for it no matter the licence.. or kiss it and leave it while I still can..

p.s. I really dont want to mention name of school or company because those guys are monitoring this forum from time to time