PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ansett administration could take years
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2002, 08:26
VH-WASA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Yes, who monitors the two Marks?
Being an ex Ansett employee and still unemployed, I have no confidence in the two Marks at all, I don't know why people praise them. They just walked in off the street and tried running a fantasy airline. It should not have been allowed and so far has cost a fortune from entitlements. Between the Government and the two Marks, they are going to be the only rich winners at the expense of the employee's. It is now said that the two Marks are going to stretch this out for as long as possible, maybe years, as administrators seem to do, until they have used up every last dollar, which means the employee's will never see their full entitlements at all. Well, wouldn't you at $359 an hour.It's also been reported that their fees now total over $32.5m, this is just so wrong. It's also been reported that the two Marks often have 2 to 3 hour lanch breaks as well, gosh they must be laughing all the way to the bank like that pommy, grinning clown at VB.With no representation anymore, the two Marks can dictate anything now and I believe they have a heap of money stashed away to fight any court cases. I just wish this could get over and done with quickly so we can all move forward