PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SARH
Thread: SARH
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2011, 20:42
Sun Who

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tourist,

Tourist said
It is not my responsibility to avoid talking about your embarrassments.
It is if you want to act like a gentleman and, probably more importantly, if you don't want others to start talking about the embarrasments of you and yours - all 3 Services have events in their histories that are not representative of the otherwise tremendously professional standards displayed by all.

Tourist also said
It is quite correct for the outside world to give you cr@p, that is normal, particularly when you have a habit of throwing around the word "unprofessional" so freely whenever you see something that you guys don't do.
I've searched through this thread and I can't find an example of anyone describing anyone else as 'unprofessional' - although some have come close.

This thread hasn't been the most edifying I've ever read and should probably have died a natural death a few dozen posts ago.

I feel obliged to say the following though. The Catterick crash was real, not notional. I was there and treated the surviving pilot. To raise the crash in this fashion, to 'score a point' does not show you in a good light sir.

Again, you should retract the post.