PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 14th Dec 2011, 10:48
PIOSEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Galwaypilot

Firstly I don't know why you call yourself 'Galwaypilot' when your from Ballinrobe Co.Mayo. I think your child like rant is nothing but pathetic! To say your school has something to do with you not having a job? Hmmm, maybe you should look at your ability first!! As your two posts are not only insulting Irish schools, but your fellow Irish trained cadets and Irish aviation as a whole. Which in my opinion over aviation history, has played a massive role in it, especially in the aircraft leasing sector.

And it's that very attitude that has you moaning here, and the nearest you'll get to a jet is working in the McDonalds in Dublin Airport... So in that case I'll have a Big Mac. You can keep the change as I'd say you'll need it. Grow up... There is a reason Ryanair aren't recruiting the Irish, the standard of training in Ireland is definitely not one of them. Though when they see Irish guys with your attitude presenting themselves for an assessment, you'd start to wonder is that the reason. 😡 try 'clownpilot' as a user name....