PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Plane talking: Bogan Air ATSB report
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2011, 01:21
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Folly

doom·say·er
n. One who predicts calamity at every opportunity
Funny that, most of the supposed doomsayer comments I have read in this thread appear to be written by some pretty articulate people whose so called predictions seem to regularly come true.
It could be that Blackhand who when you read his posts is notorious for cutting down anybody who has a comment, thought or opinion that resides above just the base level understanding of issues which is the world Blackhand resides in.

Interesting fact from Wikepedia:
Black Hand; Unification or Death unofficially known as the Black Hand , was a secret military society formed by members of the Serbian army in the Kingdom of Serbia, which was founded on September 6, 1901. It was intent on uniting all of the territories containing significant Serb populations annexed by Austria-Hungry. Through its purported connections to the June 1914, assassination in Sarajevo of Franz Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria, the Black Hand may have been one of the principal catalysts of the start of WW1.
The Black Hand was founded on September 6, 1901.The conspirator's first meeting was in the same year.
So Blackhand, who himself likes to label others as conspiracy theorists or doomsayers labels himself after a bunch of conspirators who also cut down others with greater intellect or who had a differing opinion.

Go back to smoking coconut shells or repairing anything and everthing mechanical (according to your other posts)