PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun, Botswana. The essential guide.
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2011, 14:17
CharlieVictorSierra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow..... everybody English mother tongue here...... ok ok i was wrong to write "January" what's the problem with you!!!! i read the previous posts and i dont think i m gonna waste my time going there !!!Africa is a big country there is no Only Maun to try to find a job !! And if there are 20 pilots and 3 positions open well ... have a nice holidays in Maun
I was just informed about the Hiring situation since now... but apparently you are too busy flying to respond
No man...you are clearly very mistaken! Your lack of reading skills and just general lack of research (and yes your questions were answered less than a page back) is what people were eluding to. You are displaying a child-like attitude and I look forward to hearing if you actually find a job anywhere on this CONTINENT not country! (wahahahahahahaha) How about you dont waste your time in Maun or anywhere else in Africa for that matter and find a job on your own continent?!?

Maun is better without you anyway...definately a superb talent and awe inspiring personality lost for the good people of Maun here. Sorry guys.

Maybe people just dont have the energy to respond to your pathetic posts...or maybe they do indeed have jobs!!!