PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No Confidence. Vote here.
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2011, 07:14
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6 Days to go.

The Mod's advise that the thread will auto un stick on the 19th. So, what's next?.

That question has been asked, debated and we hope, answered. It proposed that everyone who was good enough to 'sign up' will be sent a copy of a reform proposal. The proposal will contain a list of headings, e.g. 1.0. Pink socks on Tuesday, (Reg 36 24 36). If you have/had an issue related to the context of heading 1.0. your response will become part of the appendix to 1.0. In this way, quantifiable numbers can be assessed, edited and published. There will be strict 'guidelines' provided for obvious reasons, but they are essential to protect participants.

We will open a very secure email account for those who wish to participate in an anonymous fashion, the proposal response will be 'de identified' against a general explanation provided of why this is necessary. I believe these are a vitally important element of the package.

The snowball rolled at the top of the mountain is, in the way of these things, gaining momentum; of course, there were only ever two options, break up or move to an inevitable conclusion. The last word I feel belongs to Flying Spike.

Quote: Flying Spike.
A petition itself will, I fear, not sway any fair adjudicator or investigator to act. If the "undersigned" have a case history to support their signature and their complaints have not been followed, then that is damnable in itself and difficult for any regulator to hide behind ignorance.
Shokran - Ma'a salama. (Thank you - Goodnight).

Last edited by Kharon; 13th Dec 2011 at 07:17. Reason: Rotten font sizeing, etc.etc.