View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2011, 00:32
  #8 (permalink)  
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: YMMB
Age: 55
Posts: 702
You can get an "aerobatic" endorsement in your log book. You can also get a waiver from CASA to do aerobatics below 3000ft after the initial endorsement.

Contact the Queensland Chapter of the Australian Aerobatic Club:


Ask for a list of instructors/schools where you can do an aerobatic endorsement.
peterc005 is offline