PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian nå og fremover?
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2011, 22:45
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Given the nature of this business, a bit silly to post in a language many of us don't understand. . . but, this IS your Scandi language forum, so you can, as much as you want. .so , it's an observation, rather than a criticism.
As, very much, an outsider, I am interested to know, what is your assumedly, strong union doing to protect you long term? What I heard, they have accepted to take contract prostitutes (like me) as long as the existing guys keep their T's & C's. . .isn't that a rather short term/defeatist solution ? basically it is saying, the good days are done, protect who is here today, & tomorrows guys ? well, you are f*cked. . . but then, sorry Sir, so are you/the Union, because who is going to pay Union Dues to just accept whatever sh1te is proposed to replace what everyone WANTED to sign up for ?
I pose this question from the outside, as a current contract "whore"/ ex Ryanair (lets not go there) pilot, who had some admiration for what you guys HAD.
What are you (or your union ) doing ? I would like to hear, because every one who falls, falls for us all. . . Thank You , for not falling !