PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair/Brookfield new contracts
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2011, 09:04
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Al Murdoch,

I was one, & frequently said this to my colleagues ( & on occasions had it said to me , from former colleagues in other companies, & others in different careers when they discovered the "reality" of our Ts & C's as opposed to what they imagined) It sometimes caused offence, but most took it, as I did, as a reminder of what we collectively were failing to do, which in fact is probably less to do with growing a pair,more to do with growing up & seeing beyond your own insular little view of life.
As posted above, most know it is sh1t, and a combination of apathy, burying the head in the sand, leaving plans, & short term personal gain vs helping everyone in the long term keeps anything from changing.
Was always thus, & I personally doubt it will ever change, but would LOVE to be proved wrong at some future date.

I always wonder what it will take,& how low Ryanair will have to sink, to enrage people enough to take action, as kids ask " are we there yet " ? ? personally I think you were years ago.