PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Australia!
Thread: Air Australia!
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2011, 07:32
RAD_ALT_ALIVE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I couldn't help myself - after reading the dribble that '3Greens' mate wrote, I felt the overwhelming need to respond.

Firstly, the whole thing sounds completely unbelievable; an unreasonable behavior by cabin-crew if true - and I think it's fictional/delusional ranting at it's best (or worse depending on viewpoint).

If I could be bothered, I'm sure I could find similar muck having been written about Jetstar, Virgin and Tiger from time to time.

Usually it's written by those who surf the net looking to pay a rock-bottom price, while demanding rock-star treatment: you know the kind..."I paid my $199 fare, that entitles me to a board position!"

I'll be particularly generous and won't even begin to talk about the quality of the writing...

What it sounds like to me ("...sorry, no beer...sorry, no wine...") is that 'mate' and 'mate's' missus got into the 'holiday spirit' well before the flight got under way, and the CC were not willing to encourage any further 'holiday spirit' until certain that things were not going to get untidy enroute.

I don't work for Air Australia, but I'm sure that they'd be as happy as 'mate' that 'mate' won't be flying with them again.

Until of course he starts to troll the net for the next bargain flight...