PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LION AIR(Merged 2011 - 12)
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2011, 22:34
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What you are saying, does not apply for Lion Air from what I have heard from first hand information.
My friend who did his TR in Germany, got blasted when he did his first checkride there, and had to do retraining before getting ready to start flying. His first hand information was that standards was very high.

They are also affiliated with CAE in addition to Eagle Jet, so this what you are saying is all complete BS! It would be fairly easy to have the logbook time verified with such a company. That it is not an ideal place to spend your life/career is another matter, but at least give some constructive response instead of being P2F hater, trying to spread fear.
The ones who do this, will not care about what you say either, as more succeed then fail doing these schemes, it is not like we see hundreds of pilots coming on PPrune and telling how they got ripped of or failed with the EJ / Lion Air program, pretty sure there would be some disgruntled posts about this if this was the norm.

If you pay for it, you still have to be good enough, if not, you will not get in either! At least not on this program.