PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings ATP Scheme (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2011, 15:22
speedmac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK so I'm already in the ATP pool so I'm not looking to have an argument about the benefits or lack of of doing this scheme. I'm purely looking to get some opinions of other people who are in the pool in light of the recent developments.

I haven't been in the pool as long as a lot of you - from what I can gather from this thread alone, there appear to be guys sat in this pool who have been here coming up for 3 years. However, I would imagine a lot of those people will have found jobs elsewhere in the meantime. Indeed I know of at some people in the top 20 of the list who are working for Ryanair so I would hazard a guess there are some more?

As for the latest development, and by that I refer to the latest email from CTC this week, what are people's views on this? Positive or negative? I would imagine there will be differing views on both sides so it would be interesting to hear them.

Please don't give me too much grief, I get enough of that at home. I'm just finding these weeks of waiting a little frustrating and was hoping to have some constructive discussions about it.

Cheers