PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 10th Dec 2011, 18:08
flyasthesky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Golfcharlie232, I hope you are well.

"Reality is simple. People from all over Europe (and this does include Ireland) are joining Ryanair. I've come across more than 5 new Irish guys in the past 2 months."

I think what a lot of people are trying to explain is that in the last 5-6 months Ryanair seems to have ceased inviting any Irish applicants to interviews regardless of age.Nobody is disputing the fact that there are Irish people conducting line-training at the moement or finishing it up but they would have had their interviews earlier on in the year, perhaps Jan through to June.

However if you say you have come across 5 new Irish guy's in the past few months, do you mind me asking at what stage would they be at? i.e just finished interviews,pre-type rating, line-training etc.

I most certainly do not treat Ryanair as the "be all and end all" as it is not, however I know of quite a few people (mainly low time Irish pilot's) who would be very interested in this.

Thanks for your time.