PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fears for Pentagon air power as Iran claims drone capture
Old 9th Dec 2011, 14:33
glojo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi Boss eyed,
I do hope I have not caused any misunderstandings regarding my ramblings. I am NOT for one millisecond suggesting that Bin Laden is anything other than deceased. I am attempting to suggest that no matter what proof anyone presents there will always be those that will not accept it.

Originally Posted by One Short of a full load
The one photo that has been released (posted in another thread) is what appears to be an amateur photoshop job as the bottom half of his face including the beard is identical to other photos of him.

Burial at sea within 24hrs would just not be done with the body of Osama bin Laden after almost 10yrs of searching!

The next terror attack will be big and will occur soon in my opinion and whenit does, the perpetrators will be tracked down to country 'X' and so will begin the next full scale war
Apologies for the incorrect user-name

There were those who for many weeks after that event claimed that this man was still alive and I guess if we could be bothered to Google this rubbish then we will very quickly find a lot more of these silly posts that all spout what I term as 'Drivel'

The Americans mounted a very successful operation and carried out the mission they were tasked with.

Regarding this drone then I have a very open mind but when America states they lost it, Iran states they found it then who am I to state anything different without being in possession of any proof.

The thing does look like a toy but I have seen toys that look far more professional in their appearance
but having said that then what does it matter how it looks as long as it performs the task it was designed for.