PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2011, 10:58
ITAviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Aroumika:
Pal, even I don’t want to believe this as much as anyone here, as this defies all the logical conclusions we arrived at among ourselves. But when a well-wisher within the management says, “Start looking for other opportunities, this ain’t happening”, I have no choice but to believe them (even though how much ever I wanted to punch them on hearing this).
I agree with all the logic about the number of aircraft they "WILL” be inducting and the no. of vacancies they “SHOULD” have, the probability that they “MIGHT” call us, HOW can they not call us?? ………...too many uncertainities..
Also, we can't by any means know the exact number of freshers with the rating and how they get in silently aka backdoor. These are the things which have been happening and will continue to happen. Moreover not everyone sits waiting for a call, they go and get their ratings in the meantime and thus increasing the numbers.
Having said this, I still have the confidence that all of us optimists will still wait for a call from them(as if we have options). Just that, we can avoid putting all the eggs in one basket.
I would be extremely happy if someone with legitimate info from Jet asks me to SHUT UP and say that I AM WRONG.. REALLY..