PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2011, 08:55
aroumika

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ITAviator
i don't mean to pounce on you, but sorry i'm not buying that especially your statement "we are not going to be called to join, ever", that doesn't justify their purpose of taking the trouble to hold our selection process especially when the gd was only 4 months ago! besides if it was called off they would have surely mailed us by now to tell us not to wait and to explore other opportunities it might be delayed a little more than we might anticipate, but we're definitely going to get the call eventually

P.S - where are these internally recruited people with a "rating" suddenly appearing from? to my knowledge there's not many "type-rated" pilots without a job - may be just a hand full, and certainly not enough to fill up the vacancies for their expanding fleet, might i add that 99% of the unemployed freshers are "non type-rated", so it's just a matter of time

oh and i did call them 3 weeks ago and they did tell me that it's "indefinitely postponed" too, but their interpretation of that means "they don't know when it's going to be as of now", and doesn't mean "it's canceled" by any means

Last edited by aroumika; 9th Dec 2011 at 10:26.