PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fears for Pentagon air power as Iran claims drone capture
Old 8th Dec 2011, 22:14
glojo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If America is now finally admitting they have lost this UAV and the Iranians have claimed they have recovered it then what are we suggesting?

I have never seen one of these so called stealth drones but I was disappointed to see how flimsy the thing looks but the bottom line is the US admits it is their vehicle......

It is surprising that a foreign Power can over-ride the signal of the operator and then amazingly, this foreign power can then allegedly take control of the aircraft and land the thing. First North Korea capture a US Intelligence Gathering ship click here Then of course we recently had the Chinese capture an EP-3E click here

Fox News is what I call a US propaganda channel as opposed from a News channel. At first they were adamant that the US military had lost their UAV over Afghanistan but now even this broadcaster is confirming this act. Surely it has to be accepted Iran really does have this UAV especially as the US are not denying any of the reports. Click this

Does the thing look 'wonky' because it has been gutted and is now held together by Gaffa tape? I have looked on Ebay but so far 'No trace' of any bits and pieces of ex US high tech hardware.