PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WOW Airlines (Iceland)
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2011, 12:01
Notso Fantastic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VOM1T, "Það er skammgóður vermir að pissa í skóna sína." I thought I gave a fairly dispassionate review of Iceland's non-Icelandair recent commercial history? Despite feeling upset for what the 'wannabe Oligarchs' have done to the smaller people.

There does seem to have been unethical behaviour by these people up there, and anybody who goes up there for work should be warned, or trades with them in various ways- there are a lot of people counting their losses (again) right now. It does not leave a good taste seeing so many out of pocket (and jobs) whilst these individuals claw their way over others frantically restarting the same old music! The whole question of guaranteed bank deposits has also not been addressed, but I never deposited money in a foreign bank I'd never heard off before. Maybe I have a surprisingly strong ethical streak, but whilst these same people are allowed to continue running the same old music and acting as 'airline slaughtermen' (Sterling, Mytravel, Astraeus), then it appears from outside their behaviour is officially condoned by the country. Their record of employment is best described as 'excrutiatingly-execrable'. Like it or not, they are the face of Iceland.