PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Zealand - Training Schools and Job Prospects
Old 15th Nov 2002, 02:27
Steve76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well BJ,

I can certainly read unlike half the inbred lower SI. As for being "one-eyed" that is a completely accurate description of yourself.

If you really have flown all round NZ then you would realise the ignorance of the statement "Don't bother with the North Island, nothing to see there". I was up spraying at dawn over most of the North Island for the better part of 3 years. I have flown over just about all the space available. Believe me it is just as impressive as the SI. Not as grand....but as impressive.

As for taking a machine out for a pole over the Americas Cup. Well good luck. If you can afford the turbine, go for it, but there is a good chance it won't have floats and neither will a robbie if you go the affordable route.

helinut, if you want to cruise over the Remarkables I certainly affirm that it is magnificent. However, it may be more affordable to take a fixed wing. You will see more and go further for your pound.

If you really want to see some Kiwi heli flying, let me know and I will push you in the direction of a couple of lads out on Venison recovery.....

Enjoy our land,

Steve