PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Citi Express Base Closures
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2002, 17:57
AOG007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As a previous Brymon employee, I can only wish all of my ex-colleagues all the best. I truely hope that the management can start appreciating the huge impact that it has on the most important asset that they have, their staff! And therefore, start communicating in a manner which they would also like to be treated.

Yes, they must report to Big Brother, and yes they must be competitive in an ever increasing marketplace. Yet they must understand the importance of effective communication!

As for the J41's......... Get shot of them! Dash 8 far better, even if the support from DeHavilland leaves something to be desired.

Someone earlier mentioned Air France on the BRS-CDG route. Make the best of it! They never last! This must the 4th/5th time in about 7-8years that they have tried this route, and every time they pull out. Previously with francise's, as well as operating with a 737 some years back. BACX should be wary, but should not concern themselves to much with their presence, they will dissapear back across the water in good time. They just need to be concerned the mighty Easyjet/Go which I believe have made a very good home out of BRS.

"interestedparty"
Earlier you mentioned that sitting on a ERJ145 for 1hr 45mins, waiting for take-off. Have you any idea why? If you have then fine, but if you hav'nt, then why not ask, as oppossed to suggest that it something to do with the incompetence of the airline. Not really fair critism.

Also you mention some rather unpleasant descriptions of BACX staff at BRS. This also leads to believe that you don't work within the industry at all, and that you are probably just one of those business men, who think that everyone else is below them, and that the most important person in the world is yourself. If I'm wrong then once again, fine, but please consider the people that you insult so openly, may bery well be reading this forum.

Back to the thread!

Best Wishes to all my ex colleagues from the days of Brymon Airways. The memories are still good, if maybe a little hazy now. It must be all the sun!

AOG007