PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Got a Project?
Thread: Got a Project?
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2002, 14:13
CUNIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ridley - OK I'll put down some links, but first for Danny Fyne I'll be advertising again so I'll donate a bit more to the web site.

Well you will find us mentioned on www.atcmaastricht.com under exclusives in the first paragraph. We are in the www.airport-technology.com site under services ATM then SAL Consultants, or just go to www.salconsultants.com which is a temporary site as I now have SAL.aero as my future main address. Just got to get enough time to play with Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash so that I can demonstrate some new ideas. Question - you can land blind, whats the taxying like? I have an idea to provide "see through" vision to aircraft on the manoeuvring and apron areas. You will see a bit of it on my temporary site, but the picture takes a bit of time to download. Whilst it is mainly to do with ATM, I am trying to expand to airline ops plus incident analysis for insurance and legal argument. I have found that there is a life after retirement, the beauty of it is I can choose just who I talk to and I do it my way, the freedom is rather nice after trying to behave (not very successfully) during my so called career.

Re looking for people, yes I am short of ground engineering expertise since I want to present an idea for maintenance techniques that may reduce maintainence time by approx 30%. I do different but need to talk it through with people who actually know the problems. As I said, I need to also talk it through with Pilots as I'm proposing an airport three dimensional database for bad weather operations. Also don't forget the legal stuff needs all sorts of expertise.

I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Quick edit as I forgot to say that at the moment I'm negotiating in four countries for the advice and assistance for 1 - complete airspace redesign for capacity reasons and incident analysis tools, plus ATC licencing. 2 - new ATC system and maybe a bit of airport work. 3 - new Voice control and comms system. 4 - new airspace organisation plus SIDs and STARs for seven airports . That is on top of seeing if we can get a foothold in China. All I need now is some signatures to get the funds inbound as I have spent a considerable amount re-establishing the company.

Cheers