PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2011, 19:26
MamaPut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Bristow, the caring, sharing company is having a Yuletide party for all employees. It will be a sumptuous affair in the delightful setting of a car park . It's rumored that the company may spend as much as $2 per employee on a luxury spread including meat pies, Star beer and a dazzling array of festive minerals and Malta drinks
I wonder if any of the toppest levels of management will pause to consider the differences between this and the $5,000 a head the company has spent on their jolly, festive binge at one of the top hotels in Lagos guzzling champagne and rib-eyed steak while learning how to save the company money by cutting back on perks for junior employees. I'm sure they were all asked to sign a training bond before doing such a valuable course
It's so good to know that nearly all the people on the course were nationals who at last are being empowered in the 21st century Bristow which is an equal opportunity employer, unlike the awful bogey man Caverton which is a nasty Nigerian company and only interested in stealing everyone and everything from open, honest companies with integrity and a history of fairness to all. I wonder which one pays more