PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LION AIR(Merged 2011 - 12)
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2011, 06:22
BeCareful

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks gents. Lion Air will never get my business and fly me or my family.

I just don't buy the whole 200 hour, fresh out of a Seneca or Seminole, and into a B-737 or A320 simply because an FO forked over some serious cash, and not because they are the best available candidate. Far too much liability is put on that captain and babysitting.

So Mr. 88, you want to do this scheme because you get a job afterward? Clearly logic and math aren't your strong points, are they? With more and more lost souls like yourself rushing with their cheque books to do these schemes, you are effectively eliminating higher paying jobs.

Just stop and think... why should an employer pay you a good wage when there's another idiot right behind you with a cheque willing to pay them to do the job they should be paying you to do? Why are you paying an airline for the privilege of generating revenue for them? It's not like they can generate any revenue without a guy in the right seat. Again, bean counters 1, pilots -1 (epic fail!)

Again gents, if you want to pay to fly, rent a Cessna 172... hell, you can buy one and fly it for a lot less than the cost of your "line training."