PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2011, 19:47
Waste Management

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That Didn't Last Long - Capt Cal Gone?

I heard that Capt "I can't think of one complaint here at PJ" Cal walked off the airplane in London and went home - because he wasn't paid.

I quote what Capt Cal said, in Post # 382, Page 20 of this thread:

I'm flying a great deal and haven't had any problems getting paid.... I can't think of one complaint here at PJ... I've been flying over 26 yrs in the US which include everything from FAA parts 91, 135 and 121 and not to mention the Navy, all which have proven to be the real tyrants and couldn't hold a candle to PJ! I for one never wish to return to the US, this is too great a deal. I think the guys that were here that just pissed and moaned and had shown to be a problem instead of just going with the flow have been the ones to take a bullet!
That was 15 November, three weeks ago. Now he's gone running home to US, after all?

Capt. Cal, if you are on PPRuNe and this is not true, please publish a correction and I will apologize for passing this information, which I received on good authority.

If it is true, perhaps you may want to set the record straight and apologize for what you said to and about your colleagues here. Thank you.