PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings ATP Scheme (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2011, 12:51
G-ADAM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flyride- No, that is not what he is saying. He was implying that skies ranked highly when it comes to filling up this thread with nonsense, not that he (PJATE1) is in the top 3.

skies- I am interested to know how you will use the information if someone were to answer your questions? To answer your first question:

1-10 have been waiting a very very very long time
11-20 have been waiting a very very long time
21-30 have been waiting a very long time
31-40 have been waiting a long time etc. etc. (I am not implying that there are only 40 in the pool by the way)

With your second question, are you hoping that everyone in the whole pool will reply so that you can see how many are in it?

I realise that it can be difficult to get useful information out of people on these forums sometimes, but you have done yourself no favours by making up a blatent lie in order to get information; information that seems pretty irrelevant as far as I can see. I think if you were to read through some of the previous pages of this thread, you will get a better understanding of the situation with the ATP database. I apologise for my sarcastic answer to your first question, but I can tell you that dishonesty will get you nowhere in the aviation world. Have a read of the whole thread and then if you have any genuine questions, I'm sure people will be more willing to help you.