PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How do you impress yourself in the interview?
Old 6th Dec 2011, 12:45
flyflyfly123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How do you impress yourself in the interview?

Hi folks! I'm new to this forum. Anyway, I would like to hear from all of you, how do you impress yourself in the interview? I believe that most of you have gone through or got some story to share. Please share it here. Probably the most simple question like, " Tell us something about you." ; "What is your greatest achievement in your life?" or "Why do you want to be a pilot?" would be the most toughest ever question for us. You might think that I'm lazy to find out the answer myself or for whatever reason. Honestly speaking, what is the main purpose of internet? What is the main purpose of this forum? Sharing information, am I right? Anyway, I'm just like everybody here, a pilot wannabe hopefully I can achieve my dream to fly in one day. Well, let's start with the first 3 simple questions. Before that I would to take this opportunity to thank everyone of you and highly appreciate for your valuable opinions/comments/ideas. Thank you so much in advance...

1. Tell us something about you
2. What is your greatest achievement in your life?
3. Why do you want to be a pilot?