PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LION AIR(Merged 2011 - 12)
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2011, 09:21
jetjockey696

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok... guys. Eaglejet candidates... after 500hrs, which is 5mths and no more than 6mth of flying after line training. since you be flying minimum of 100hrs of month. after which Lionair will offer you a contract which is similar to local employee get.. 21million rupiah basic and 105000 rupiah per hr.. BUT reaching above 85hrs there is an increase of pay via percentage. (APPROX..EX.. 105% of your flt pay per hr. between 85-100hrs then 110% of between 110-115hrs and so on...) Tax free.. and that is it. other things they offer is medical, 12days off a year..

THey do offer eaglejet pilots further employment on 1yr contracts if they wish. the ones who do not being offer further employment have issues with the company, maybe with scheduling etc. BUT trust me they squeeze everything out of you, they leave you as dry as a prune, you have no social life, for the duration of your stay.. you work 5/6/7days and 1 day off. I know you saying "I am here to fly not too play"...thats BU@L. That saying normally wears out after a month.. or earlier.

when you come here leave all that western superior attitude behind. I have seen a few of 1/2 stripe expat drama queens in the office and flight ops, screaming and waving there hands about, it makes me smile before a 4 day trip..even the grumpy capts has a grin seeing this drama. Pilots forget that the management base your extension of contract/upgrades to the feedback of the captain's that you have flown with and if you have a bad attitude to work..unsafe flt ops the company will not extend...OOPS.. before hords accusations.. I have seen and touched the contracts offer to eaglejet pilots..

But the contract a few months ago was better for the expat extending there contracts.. USD pay. 6000usd per month.. 10 weeks on 2 weeks off for all eaglejet, CAE, now since there is no competition for pilots by indonesian airlines, this offer has been scrapped I guess there no going back to this plan since there is not going to be a shortage of first officers..

HONESTLY guys lion is always short on flightcrew, they will offer you a contract after the 500hrs.. . Otherwise expat pilot would not complain about the excess flight hours they fly. and the locals are going to Garuda airlines with T &C and life...

Good luck... btw I am not Kush. or Stephane

just angry and over worked....