PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skullduggery in the utopian world of DeeJay Flight ops
Old 5th Dec 2011, 10:29
Jim Shoos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Conspiracty Theorists - Sorry you are wrong

Well well well, the conspiracy theorists have been busy. Just gotta love how a post can get so far off the track.

To all those who tried to divert the post. For the record, it has nothing, I say again nothing to do with QANTAS so bugger off, there are more important things in life than QF.

For the rest, hell bent on convincing themselves this is a putsch or perhaps the work of a fifth column, I hate to disappoint. This is a matter of right and wrong, common decency, unprofessional management, an unbelievable miscarriage of justice and blatantly selective regulation (no I don’t work for Tiger, QANTAS or VA and there is no chance I would ever work for the regulator).

In any organisation that supports just culture, it is acknowledged that "to err is human" and the appropriate response is to admit ones shortcomings and remedy the situation whilst learning from the experience. However for some reason (megalomania?) the anointed few at DJ consider themselves beyond reproach and rather than acknowledging the shortcomings, have circled the wagons to protect the guilty, while victimising and intimidating the innocent in the hope the problem will magically disappear, leaving them free to build bigger castles.

Aside from the gross miscarriage of justice, this reprehensible behaviour would normally preclude a candidate from being deemed fit and proper, yet for some reason it is perfectly acceptable in paradise.