PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Request - British Airways A318 crew familiar with London City...
Old 3rd Dec 2011, 19:23
BeachAV8R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Request - British Airways A318 crew familiar with London City...

Hello!

Chris "BeachAV8R" Frishmuth here soliciting for some contact information. I'm looking for any current or former British Airways A318 pilots that would like to participate in a short interview. I have a few questions for an article on the challenges of flying the steep approach into London City. The article will appear in a future issue of PC Pilot magazine. The article is one in a series of articles featuring some of the world's challenging airports and how PC simulator enthusiasts can replicate the real world experiences. Past articles have included St. Barts, Lukla, Courchevel, and Toncontin.

Sample: St. Barts

If you'd like to participate, or if anyone has some contact information for a likely candidate (uh..like a British Airways pilot), I'd appreciate a message.

I had a great time in the most recent article interviewing some former Tyrolean Airways Dash 7 pilots that used to shoehorn that beast into the tiny strip at Courchevel. Their contributions and insight into those operations definitely helped our readers appreciate the unique challenges that operation entailed.

Any assistance in finding a good candidate would be greatly appreciated...

Regards,
Chris Frishmuth