PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Strange Virus at Czech Airlines?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2011, 15:04
LeadingEdge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I remember this NBU stuff very well..for those looking closely at how that was done a few years ago - it was the old communist stuff with interrogations and interviews at shady places.
Bratko, you are right; this place has come full circle - but most eyes and ears are closed this time, because it is a "democracy". I have grown up in a country where democracy isn't just a word, it is one of the very pillars of its success nowadays.
I am quite fed up with this whole place. Actually according to the CSA president's directive, it is against the law to publish negative comments about the company on public forums such as pprune or facebook. He encourages to bring any such comments to his attention - with dire consequences for the delinquent.

Again, there isn't much that can be done now, but I would like to repeat myself; thank you Air Berlin pilots and Air Via pilots for your great support in this conflict. Personally I have no anger at you guys, but this confirms the situation in Europe; we are all racing towards the bottom - fast.