PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 5
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 5
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2011, 12:44
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BHX

delta154

Cheers for that, it has been a frustrating couple of years just on a personal level when it has come to choosing holidays but taking a step a back and looking at the bigger picture, BHX has done fairly well all things considered although I might not have been saying that without the Monarch & Baby 2012 expansion.

It probably was a little cheeky to say Manchester's 2011 was patchy but all I was trying to do was put it into perspective as to where they are now compared to 1998. However it has fought back well and I have always said a thriving Manchester is a good thing for BHX as well. Quite a few new routes came after a successful introduction at Manchester (EK, AA, PK, TK, LH, SR, CO, SK, IB etc) and most survive in one format or other today other than AA
and IB.

SOE - Major worry and once the 757 bows out what happens?

chaps2011 Absolutely and I had wondered where you had gone! Hopefully just needs a bit of TLC

flybe 175's

On a separate note is BHX-DUS on Wednesday still down for the 175? It was showing in GDS when I last checked and it is even in the flybe connections timetable now.

Pete