PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GASCo Safety Seminars and GASCo/CAA Safety Evenings
Old 2nd Dec 2011, 09:08
GASCo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GASCo Safety Seminars and GASCo/CAA Safety Evenings

I thought that posting the details of our Safety Seminars and Safety Evenings on PPrune might be a good way of spreading the word and very many thanks to PPrune Admin for agreeing to my request so readily and enthusiastically.

Our next safety seminar on Human Factors will be held on 13th December 2011 at Oxford Aviation Academy. The day will include presentations by Dr Matt Ebbatson of Cranfield University on Decision Making; Nigel Breyley on Personal Risk Asssessment; Nikki Heath of Symbiotics Ltd on Personal Skill Development and Michael Benson of GASCo on Personality Drivers. There are still some places left so, if you would like to attend, visit the GASCo website, or contact the office on 01634 200203 (Monday to Thursday), alternatively PM me.

GASCo/CAA Safety Evenings restart in January and we'll be publishing the full programme of about twenty more evenings throughout the UK in the next few weeks. I'll post the details on the forum when available but, in the meantime, I have put details of two events that are already in the plan below.

Best wishes,

Mike

Saturday 21st January 2012
Black Mountains Gliding Club
Gwernyfed Rugby Football Club
The Malt House
Trefecca Road
TALGARTH
Brecon
Powys
LD3 0PL
Start time: 1930 hours