PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 30th Nov 2011, 16:41
Capt Krunch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thib017
Could people who already received their contract tell on wich fleet they've been allocated regarding the experience they have?
Unfortunately fleet allocation based on relevant experience comes secondary, as operational commercial needs come first. lately we have seen a clear allocation based on pervious experience. Airbus to Airbus and Boeing to Boeing, or, widebody to widebody and so on. Keep in mind however, as things change so do the allocations. in the end its all a matter of timing based on the airlines needs. I would not be far off by saying that the airlines needs can change on a daily basis.

Black Pudding

Don't shoot the messenger mate, it has nothing to do with me. If your not happy with they way they do things here simply don't sign on the dotted line. I did say it was a 'high profile airline', and that they are. However, I did not say they treat everyone fair with loving compassion, and working here is all flowers and candy.. now did i ?