PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 5
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 5
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2011, 15:42
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Girona/Catania

ssflyer

Cheers I had noticed it Monday night but forgot to post it. Lovely Sunday evening arrival time in GRO! This leaves just Alicante to be released out of last years destinations and still some gaps to fill, which should see increases in frequencies or the more likely at least one new route.

I really can't see them leaving an aircraft on the ground again for five hours on a Tuesday and Thursday as they did this summer but I suppose with FR you never know. I thought extra Girona's might have gone into the Tue/Thu gap to put pressure on baby's Barcelona.

However at present it has been Monarch adding frequencies on routes they compete with Ryanair (PMI/ALC/LPA/IBZ/ACE).

Sal73x

Yes I posted this last week but I am unsure how long it has been pulled. I was interested in using it until I saw the imaginative prices . The schedule at present appears to be five aircraft still next summer with the 763 for a few days but worrying signs.

I noticed today that the extra Las Palmas in place of Luxor never started, the extra Friday Tenerife in place Hurghada never started either plus as GF mentioned RAK never saw the light of day either. They no longer use their own aircraft on FUE with the March and April flights not showing at all in the timetable and summer 2012 is on Thomas Cook.

Strangely enough the Thomas Cook schedule is fairly well in tact - at present

Pete