PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Should we Name & Shame G Day Workers?
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2011, 10:53
iceman50

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cxorcist

Very easy for you to say "we" had no spine and you would have been a "leader" from the front. You have NO concept of what it was like here at that time and you can only pontificate about how great you would have been. One of the reasons "we" did NOT go on strike was that the company had 50+ A/C and crews, from other airlines, all lined up to take over if we had gone out. The AOA leadership decided against that action much to the annoyance of management. The 49ers needed all the immediate support that we could give them at that truly awful time. I fear with all your bravado we might have had to support you as well, if you had been here.

Instead of berate and dismiss me as some snot-nosed newbie, ask yourself what JW and the other 49ers expected from you. I'm thinking they would have been a lot more excited about support like mine than what they got from guys like you.
As for those comments, they say it all about you really, you talk the talk but would you really walk the walk, doubt it very much.

I presume you joined KNOWING the industrial history of the company. So let us be really clear about how principled you are, when did you join and on what fleet?