PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Should we Name & Shame G Day Workers?
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2011, 05:35
cxorcist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Iceman,

I am not advocating any of what you wrote. I am saying we can and should be a stronger pilot group with more leverage at the negotiating table. Pilots whom sound like you retreat before they are ever in a position to challenge or be challenged. It is pathetically weak. AA and QF situations have nothing in common with ours. Please explain the correlations if there are any.

I was not here in 1999-2001, but I know for a fact I would have handled myself a hell of a lot better than the roll over piece of ****e you guys pulled. It is called having a spine. You can all attack me and say you were not here, you would have done the same, and whatever other rationalizations make you feel better. However, you don't know what I would have done. I would have had to go on a long-term leave for stress because I would not have been suitable to fly - for real. Perhaps some of you did that, but not anywhere near enough.

Instead of berate and dismiss me as some snot-nosed newbie, ask yourself what JW and the other 49ers expected from you. I'm thinking they would have been a lot more excited about support like mine than what they got from guys like you.

OK, time to cover your guilty consciences. Dish out the big internet thrashing... I can take it. Can you?