PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skullduggery in the utopian world of DeeJay Flight ops
Old 29th Nov 2011, 11:11
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clotted's posts reveal a hatred of pilots, the question is why? In reality there could be numerous reasons, but the most likely are as follows;

a) Clotted is a disgruntled husband whose wife ended up on the end of the type of all night 'meat cleavering' that only a pilot can deliver. Poor Clotted is flat out picking up the dogs overnight turd off the lawn he is so unfit and grotesque.
b) Clotted could also be an overweight middle aged man, likely a shelf packer who works the graveyard shift in a supermarket in which he receives 5% discounts on European jams and dog biscuits. He is not much of a man at all, but ended up with a hot wife as she married Clotted hoping that some day his old man would peg out and leave young Clotted the several million he made while being a pimp for a group of Kings Cross hermaphrodites for 3 decades.
c) A more likely scenario is that clotted is a pilot wannabe. He always wanted to fly but only ever had enough grey matter to get a job packing shelves or packaging nails for the Endeavor Foundation. Poor frustrated clotted, could never cut the mustard in the real world. But don't worry as Clotted cuts a pretty mean figure flying 172's on Microsoft SIM.
d) Clotted is your average Gen Y. Left school, daddy is an ex commercial pilot who retired in the 80's you see. Daddy has told young Clotted countless stories about flying the big jets from the 60's through 80's, earned good money, worked minimal hours and had some different poontang in every port each night of the week. But alas, poor Clotted now realizes daddy's cred from the 80's won't buy him a job at QF or DJ, especially a right hand seat straight out of high-school, oh no says Clotted 'I ain't going to start at the bottom and work my way up, I want it all now, instantly, I am a big boy and will be 19 next month'!

But as Clotted says 'he could be anyone'? I am guessing someone more like a complete nupty destined to be hung upon the walls of aviation where many others did not have the smarts, ambition or testicular fortitude to fight for what they really want.
Clotted, time to toddle off back to cloud cuckoo land and go back to flying a gyrocopter or fiddling with your noodle amongst all the other excited plane spotters.