PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skullduggery in the utopian world of DeeJay Flight ops
Old 29th Nov 2011, 09:49
clotted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Kremin, seeing as you asked, one of the causes (reasons) as it has morphed is to point out the hypocrisy and hollowness and futility of some of the posts on this forum.
You are a good example. You obviously work for QF as a pilot; you have reasonable contacts on the inner circle of AIPA; you carry on as though you hate your employer/job; however you love the paymaster visiting your bank account each and every 2 weeks; your hand obviously doesn't shake when you take the money; you aren't so unhappy that you wish to pack up your kit to move on to another employer that deserves to have your skills and talents; you are quite content to snipe and pontificate from the anonymity or your Prune alias; you obviously don't have the requisite skills/talent/personality to run an airline but believe you know exactly how to do it.
Qantas is all things bad, Virgin is all things good and the way to salvation, in pilot terms, is to follow the Virgin shining star. It just so happens that I don't think so. I'll be happy to admit I was wrong in a couple of years when JB is still CEO of VB, all the VB staff are over the moon with their employer and VB is making a significant profit on a sustainable basis.
You never know, hiding behind my Prune alias I could be anyone from the Prime Minister to a senior QF Captain to the lowliest Second Officer that QF employs. I may even be AJ himself. On the other hand I may not have anything to do with the aviation industry but am a mere outsider like Sunfish or Ohallen or Worrals or Tima9x or a lot of the others.