PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2011, 10:04
keigorjai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unsucessful application of CX.

Even I have not received any rejected letter from Cathay Pacific about the Cadet Pilot Program (CPP). However, let's assume that CX does not offer any invitation to me about the first interview this year. Am I still able to apply it next year again? In addition, I graduated from the University of San Francisco and I do not have any academic background related to the aviation industry. Is that one of the reasons why CX does not send me an invitation?

Anyone has any idea or suggestion about what should I do in order to show the HR department about my improvement during this year and impress them? Because I have been worked for couple years after graduation and I just self-study about the knowledge of aviation and aircraft. I have finished to read the books (1. BAK), (2. Flying The Big Jets). And I studied some cases about the aviation accident and investigation. Sometimes, I check the news of the aviation industry and try to get familiar with the history/background of CX or KA. That's just all I did so far.

Thank you for everyone's opinion and criticize.