PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MPA Seedcorn
Thread: MPA Seedcorn
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2011, 12:37
Mend em

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iRaven,

Whist I accept that you are entitled to your opinions, as one of the 'idiots in the North West' who does claim to be an aircraft manufacturer, I take absolute exception to your claim that you or anyone else were being fleeced and that the MRA4 programme was some sort of pre-arranged super job creation scheme. I for one would welcome an audit or investigation, if only to clear up the perpetuation of wrong information - 'bring it on'!

I can only presume that you have been rubbing your hands with glee at the news of all of the redundancies in industry, the closure of manufacturing capability and the ceding to the USA of all future significant military investment. I guess you are content with becoming the 51st state so that we in the UK can have a second tier set of US government approved capabilities, tied into us going to war exactly when and where it suits our US bosses to send one of its minor brigades, and voting exactly as instructed at the UN.

For what it's worth (I doubt you'll worry too much what an idiot thinks) I absolutely agree with you on your Ed Balls comments.