PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Exodus II
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2011, 09:10
Worrals in the wilds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What do people want, and I'm no different ? Just reliability, somebody nice to look after you and no " I don't give a toss, go to sleep " cabin crew. No insane prices. Added to that your suitcase on the luggage belt and arrive alive at destination.
Is that too much to ask ?
I think it's pretty obvious from the current press that Qantas management don't give a about service. Maybe they don't understand the concept. IIRC it's never been mentioned by AJ et al, not in all the hours of TV interviews, columns of newspaper print or even the advertising. It's like it doesn't exist.

According to the spin, all their alleged woes are due to the nasty staff and the fact that as an Australian airline, they have to employ some Australians. Like, how rude! Nothing to do with their competitors like SQ, EK and CX being good at service for a similar price. The grounding debacle shows just how much respect Qantas has for any innocent customers who made the mistake of buying their product, so service is probably not going to become a selling point any time soon.