PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Exodus II
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2011, 06:07
Me Myself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The No1 rule of any LCC is to raise prices. Qantas is the ideal brand to charge the earth, but they literally have no idea how to tap into it.
Jetro, you were getting my full undivided attention......until you mentioned the above.
Very sorry mate and I'm not trying to be mean........your service sucks big time and thank God no one is rising the prices or else you would really get the meaning of the word " Exodus ".

I have been coming here for years, every time on QF and every time I've had to deal with these crusty " don't give a s...t let's get these trays out of the way so we can go to bed and don't brake my nuts asking for a second cup of coffee over breakfast " type of cabin crew.....you know.....down the back....near the toilet....when you're staff. Well, from another airline that is.
Even traveling staff, it does get tiring after a while. The other passengers were not treated any differently.
So, in a nutshell, once you've been all teary and fuzzy listening to " I still call Australia home " until the cows come home........there isn't much left to gloss about.
And trust me, I am not the demanding type. You know, a glass of water on a regular basis, no face when asking for somerhing " how dare he ???!!! " That's why I flew Singapore this time......full fare because I didn't want to have my holliday ruined by either a chocker block aircraft or upset Qantas employees, whichever airlinenI

Not very supportive of the cause, I know, but I also work hard for my dollar.

You want to charge more ???? Well, simple enough.......give me somerhing that's worth it !
What do people want, and I'm no different ? Just reliability, somebody nice to look after you and no " I don't give a toss, go to sleep " cabin crew. No insane prices. Added to that your suitcase on the luggage belt and arrive alive at destination.
Is that too much to ask ?

Understand me, I also work for a legacy airline and what you are going through is also going to happen to us. I have no desire to be sent to Sinagapore, Timbouktou or where ever.